How do you make the widget headers click-able?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How do you make the widget headers click-able?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  krbishop 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

krbishop
    Participant

For example, on the http://demo.studiopress.com/executive/ theme, shouldn’t DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN and CONSULTING all link to something?

Same with the http://demo.studiopress.com/agency/ theme, ‘Eco-Friendly Solution’, ‘Secure Data Storage’ and ‘About Our Company’ all seem like natural things most users would try to click on.

Is there a way to add an HREF to them through a plug-in or something?

thank you

braddalton
    Participant

AC
    Blocked

When you use the widgets, if you add a Title to the Widget itself – it’s not clickable. If you check the box to add the title – it will add the title and it will be clickable. Does that make sense? You can also get the Genesis Featured Widget Amplied plugin which will make the Title’s clickable.

krbishop
    Participant

Thank you for the feedback.

Makes sense anitac. The reason I don’t want to use the title from the page is because I want to change it slightly for the widget.

I am using the Genesis Featured Widget Amplified plugin but it works the same way. If I add a title it is not clickable. If use the exsisting title it is clickable. Unless I am missing something?

krbishop
    Participant

Actually that plugin solved the issue. Thank you braddalton

krbishop
    Participant

Actually…. that plugin isn’t functioning. I see it in the widget but when I enter a URL it still isn’t click-able…. DARN! Works in the other widgets but not the Featured Amplified widget. man I want my cake and I want to eat it to!

I want a widget with a click-able, edit-able header with an excerpt! :)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  krbishop.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.