How to add 'Sold' on Agentpress listings

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to add 'Sold' on Agentpress listings

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  peps2004 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

peps2004
    Participant

I’m setting up a broker’s site using Agentpress and have a question. When a property’s sold, is there some way of clearly designating this through the Agentpress theme?

I’ve set up taxonomies for Property Status of ‘for sale’, ‘sold’ and ‘under contract’ and marked a property as sold. When doing a search though, this property will still show up if the person leaves the Property Status field blank.

Does Agentpress therefore have something built in that I’m not aware of? For example, some kind of setting where it’ll enter ‘sold’ across the main house image so that it’s far more clear that the property’s no longer for sale?

cehwitham
    Participant

Setting the Custom Text field under Property Details to Sold will add a sold text over the image on listing pages using the thumbnails.

Does that help?

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

peps2004
    Participant

Hi Chris

Yep, I ended up discovering that in the end, but forgot to update here – thanks though :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How to add 'Sold' on Agentpress listings’ is closed to new replies.