How to Increase the limit of adding content in "Archive intro text" area

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to Increase the limit of adding content in "Archive intro text" area

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joycegrace 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

smhz101
    Participant

Hi,

I am using Genesis and woocommerce  altogether. And its working fine except 1 issues which are given bellow;

1 – In Posts > Tags > Edit any tag and there is an option called Tag Archive Settings. I am adding HTML content in “Archive Intro Text” area but after filling 200 tags it stops adding any further content in Archive Intro Text Area. So is there a possible way to fix this issue. because i have more than 300 tags and i want to add html content for each tag’s Archive intro area.

Please kindly help me to fix this issue.

Thank You

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  smhz101. Reason: fix the title
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  smhz101. Reason: fix the title

joycegrace
    Participant

If you can not add more tags it sounds like you might have a memory issue…I would contact your host about this. They may be placing limits on your database or something.

If the tags pertain in particular to the WooCommerce products I would ask them about it but only after you’ve contacted your host.

Also, this might be a question for the WordPress.org forums – have you tried googling the solution? If it is a WordPress issue it probably has come up before on the wordpress.org forums.

Find me at Joyce Grace (http://www.joycegrace.ca) and Clicks Online Marketing (clicksonlinemarketing.com).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.