How to adjust h2 padding when using Slider Pro

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to adjust h2 padding when using Slider Pro

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  smallwhitecat 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

smallwhitecat
    Participant

Hi all. Genesis newbie here. Having an impossible time determining how to reduce h2 top padding on pages using Slider Pro. Slider Pro has no built-in padding so definitely a Genesis (AgentPress) issue. Have Firebugged and checked css thoroughly w/o luck. Probably right in front of me and missing it. Grateful for any suggestions! Thanks!

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  smallwhitecat.
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  smallwhitecat.
    http://www.homesinpinemountainlake.com

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Is there a particular page you can point us to where you see the issue? I see the slider on the homepage, but since there’s no text, I’m not sure how to troubleshoot.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

smallwhitecat
    Participant

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

I’m seeing “error” on both of those pages. :(

I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

smallwhitecat
    Participant

Yikes! Someone else is working in dash right now…I will address…thanks for your willingness to fix tho! :)

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Are you talking about the gap between the bottom of the slider and the page title? If so, that is being caused by the slider. It looks like it has a space to display buttons under the slider, and even though the buttons aren’t in use, it’s leaving a gap for them.

I’m not familiar with Slider Pro – does it have an option not to show the buttons?

smallwhitecat
    Participant

Yes, exactly it does. Wondered about that myself. I skinned it to have a minimal (no button or thumbs appearance) but somehow it must calling that space even tho not visible Thanks much! You’ve set me on a good path. I will post over at Slider Pro! :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.