How to asign a style to ALL of the text in a table?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to asign a style to ALL of the text in a table?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

I’m sure this may be simple to some, but I’m just not a CSS wiz AT ALL.

I’d like to assign a specific style to the header text in the table and a different one to the other content. See here > The only way I could do it on that page was to select EACH cell individually, then selct the style via the “Format” drop-down in the dashboard area. I tried selecting all the text in the table then selecting the drop-down style but that only applied it to the first cell?

Is there a way to apply the style to multiple cells at the same time without having to do the one at a time?

SoZo

If coded correctly you can style the entire table one way then style the heads another but you have your column heads as data cells not head cells. See this.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

I just don’t have the time for that. Once I get the tables placed, can you do it for me to match the other page? I’ll add you to that site. About how long do you think it would take? (payment upon completion immediately this time ;-) ) Do you still have your log in info?

Thx, Steve

SoZo

I can’t find the login info so resend that and a link to the other page. And it should only take a few minutes to rewrite the headings but maybe you mean you want more done.

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

You should be getting the user email now.

SoZo

Haven’t received anything yet. Did you send it to john[at]sozosdesign.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.