How to center Parallax Pro background images (for mobile screen sizes)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to center Parallax Pro background images (for mobile screen sizes)

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dan B 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dan B
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to use the Parallax Pro theme, but would NEED to center the background images on mobile screen sizes.

As it currently shows in the demo, the images float left, thus cutting off the entire right side of the image when view ad smaller (i.e. less than 1000px width). This is pretty bad for artwork that need to stay on screen or an image that contains a vital subject.

How can I make the images stay centered instead?

Dan @ ZindaMedia
    Freelance web development and design for non-profits and small businesses.

BlueNinja

I too am keen to hear if there is a solution so adding comment to stay in the loop :)

abbypanda
    Participant

Did you ever hear any help on this/ Is it me or is it hard to get help here lately?

Dan B
    Participant

Hi all,

It turns out that this is a non-issue. My question about keeping the images centered was based upon my observation that images would not center on small screens when I manually resized my browser window with a pre-loaded page.

However, if I first re-size my browser window – or use a mobile device – and THEN load the page, all images center just as they should.

So, the good news is that this is not be a problem at all in real-world use.

:-)

Dan @ ZindaMedia
    Freelance web development and design for non-profits and small businesses.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.