How to Change Picture on Executive Slider

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How to Change Picture on Executive Slider

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

7Seals
    Participant

Hello, I am new to this site and also VERY new to WebDesign but I am an easy learner. I have a Website http://www.7smr.org with WordPress and recently had someone upgrade the site with the Executive theme. I realize that this question might have already been asked for the millionth time but but please escuse me due to my luck of knowledge . The Executive theme comes with a slider in the homepage and my question is how do I change the pictures in the Slider? Thank you

Susan

The images in your slider are from the posts/pages that you’ve indicated you want to have included.

To change the images to be included, go to your Dashboard > Genesis -> Slider Settings and choose the posts or pages to be included in the slider.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

7Seals
    Participant

Thank you for your time Susan. After going to my Dashboard then Genesis, I am not given the option of selecting “Slider Setting” all I have is “Theme Setting”, SEO Setting, Import/Export, README, and Simple Edits. How do I get to the slider settings? Thanks

Susan

I should have looked at your code before responding – the Executive theme has the Genesis Responsive Slider, which I wrongly assumed your site would have. The instructions I provided were for the Genesis Responsive Slider.

You have the “Dynamic Content Gallery” plugin. Let me dig further to assist you… I’ll be back shortly.

Susan

OK, I’m back with your instructions:

http://www.studiograsshopper.ch/dynamic-content-gallery/configuration-guide/

7Seals
    Participant

Thank you Susan for assistance, the link was very useful to resolving the issue that I had. Thank you

Susan

You’re welcome. ;)

Closing this thread as resolved.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How to Change Picture on Executive Slider’ is closed to new replies.