How to change the scrolling – Minimum theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to change the scrolling – Minimum theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WoodlandCoyote
    Participant

I’d like to keep the header (site title and nav links) in place so it doesn’t move, which it does with the Minimum theme. Is that called static or fixed?

Instead of the content scrolling up and over the background image until the image disappears, I’d like the content and image to scroll under the header together.

I’m guessing that means I should not upload a background image, then, and just use a text widget?

I’m struggling with the background image in this image and thought this would address the problem.

Thank you for any feedback you can give me.

Susan

As you posted this a while back, I hope you were able to resolve your issue. If not, post back here, and I will escalate for you.

If your issue was resolved, please mark it as resolved, so I can close it.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

WoodlandCoyote
    Participant

I didn’t receive any help in the forums, but did get some nice feedback when I contacted the support desk.

Thanks, Susan.

Susan

Thanks for letting me know. I will close this thread!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to change the scrolling – Minimum theme’ is closed to new replies.