How to contact studiopress. Can't access my account and no theme received?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How to contact studiopress. Can't access my account and no theme received?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eliz18 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

eliz18
    Participant

I purchased theme and paid 79.95 dollors through paypal. However after purchased I haven’t received anything from studiopress I can”t even access my account. I’m sending Studiospress  emails and i followed every process they have in the website many times but i haven’t heard anything from them.

Its my first time to purchase studiopress theme and felt sad about their service now. They never attend to my quires for more than 7 hours now.

I need immediate answer.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  nickthegeek.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  nickthegeek.

Susan

I will escalate this for you.

In the meantime, have you submitted a ticket here? please make sure that you have whitelisted copyblogger.com. Please make sure you are checking the e-mail address associated with your paypal account and that you have checked your spam folder.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

eliz18
    Participant

Hi! Susan,

Thanks for your reply. I used different email for my paypal and studiopress account. I already checked both emails but I haven’t received anything only the automatic reply. I’m wondering what happened.  I’ve been whitelisted copyblogger.com many times since I start to purchase the theme.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.