How to create list of authors on sidebar

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How to create list of authors on sidebar

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

isolde100
    Participant

I would like to have a box with list of authors on the sidebar, styled like the Genesis User Profile. I am using the latest version of Genesis and the Metro child theme. Is there a Genesis plugin/widget that does this?

SLee
    Participant

If you want all of the authors listed at the same time, you could add multiple instances of the Genesis – User Profile widget in your sidebar — one for each author.

isolde100
    Participant

We have more than 7 travel writers on our site and listing each one of them with the title Travel Writer would be tedious. I would like to create one box with the title “Travel Writers” and have all of them listed underneath it.

anitac
    Participant

Have you seen this plugin – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/display-authors-widget/screenshots/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.