How to create Portfolio in Lifestyle Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to create Portfolio in Lifestyle Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rahul247rocks 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rahul247rocks
    Participant

Hi,

I selected the portfolio template for one of my pages and I cannot figure out what to do next to get a grid like Portfolio like that in your demo site. I purchased the Lifestyle theme today itself.  Basically I want a page that will have the portfolio (images) and links to some category pages (the text under it). Can someone please help.

Blogging about iPad News, App Reviews at: The New iPad Blog

anitac
    Participant

Log in to your My.Studiopress.com account – http://my.studiopress.com/setup/lifestyle-theme/. The portfolio instructions are in the How To.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

rahul247rocks
    Participant

Ok I saw the documentation and understood the concept. I need a little help here. My objective is to create a portfolio page and then display thumbnails along with links to a bunch of pages. I used the protfolio widget area to assign a featured page tab. Then I assigned another but they are arranging one below another. But in the lifestyle demo portfolio page they are arranged in a grid. How to do that ?

Blogging about iPad News, App Reviews at: The New iPad Blog

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.