How to Display Category RSS as 'Featured Pages'?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to Display Category RSS as 'Featured Pages'?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

djw2
    Participant

With a company website for employees we have a community blog where everyone can post and share, but the company wants to post its own news to employees¬†separately¬† so they are using Pages for this. I’ve indicated the pages in a ‘news’ category and would like to display these articles in a home page widget the same as ‘Featured Pages’ looks. How do I do this?

I am using the Backcountry theme and would like it to display in the ‘Home Bottom’ widget section.

Site is protected so I can’t share URL, sorry.

Thanks for any help.

AC
    Blocked

So are you saying you have the RSS feed feeding into a page you have created? You can’t create a category for a page – you create categories for posts. You can use the RSS Feed widget to pull in the content from the blog, use show content and drag it over into a widget area. But not knowing what you have or what theme you are using makes this a bit difficult.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.