How to display posts in a category with thumbnails

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How to display posts in a category with thumbnails

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nicole2013
    Participant

I am looking for a way to display a lists of all posts in a specific category with the title and thumbnail of each post. It should not be a widget but something displayed on a page/post.

I have been using a great plugin to do this (autonav) but it is causing too many errors which I can’t fix so I am looking for another way to achieve this goal. It could be a plugin that is intended for related posts (which displays all posts in that category) or maybe latest posts in a category.

I need something that won’t slow performance. I also don’t want it to display on each page (like most related posts plugins do) but rather on specific posts/pages via a shortcode.

If  anyone knows of a way to do this it would be much appreciated.

anitac
    Participant

Are you wanting pages to output the title and thumbnail or are you wanting this to be in a widget area?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

I miss read what you wanted – you want it on a page. Let me go search, I saw something… just gotta find it.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.