How to get rid of Page Titles

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to get rid of Page Titles

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheMuscleMentor 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

TheMuscleMentor
    Participant

I’m trying to figure out how to get rid of page titles automatically appearing on pages. Thanks

anitac
    Participant

You can use this plugin – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/genesis-title-toggle/. This way you can turn it off and on for whatever pages/posts you want.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

TheMuscleMentor
    Participant

Thanks for the recommendation, but this plugin doesn’t seem to disable individual blog post entries titles. I have all other pages diabled but all I need now is to get blog post titles disabled.

anitac
    Participant

Yes, it does. If you don’t see it on the blog page – click the Support tab at the top and make sure there is a checkmark in the box. But it does do it on a per blog basis.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

TheMuscleMentor
    Participant

Ok I have figured out how to get rid of the page titles on individual page posts but when I return to the main page the blog post titles are gone there as well. Is there anyway to get the blog post titles to stay on the main page where their are excerpts but to be gone once you get to the actual blog post page? Sorry I’m a relative newbie to this process. Thanks

anitac
    Participant

Oh, you can’t turn them off in one place and not on another place – unless someone can help you hack the code. Put in a Support Ticket to see if Studiopress can help you customize that.

TheMuscleMentor
    Participant

Ok thank you very much for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.