Here is my concern:
(1) I added the “Genesis – Simple Hooks” plugin by Nathan Rice
(2) Added this code:
<h1 class=”entry-title”><?php the_title(); ?></h1>
<span class=”date updated”><?php the_time(); ?></span>
<span class=”vcard author”>
<span class=”fn”><?php the_author_posts_link(); ?></span
into “genesis_before_post_content HOOK” area
(3) Checked – Execute shortcodes on this hook
(4) Checked – Execute PHP on this hook
(5) Save changes!
(6) ***PROBLEM*** Could not figure how to fix my homepage which uses a homepage widget. This is the message that I received “Warning: At least one field must be set for HatomFeed” from the Google Structure Data Tool…
(7) ***2ND PROBLEM*** How do I get the “hfeed info” to NOT SHOW on my static page…
**How can I hide this information from NOT SHOWING up as page content??
Take a look at my bio page and you’ll see the hfeed info. It states ***BIOGRAPHY 6:17am djcarl*** I want to hide this info from showing up on my static web pages???
Thank you very much
I’m working through the list of unresolved posts, and since you posted this a while ago, I wanted to check in to see if your issues have been resolved. If not, check back in, and I will take a look for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Are you a blogger, web designer, developer, or website owner looking to generate more income?
Promote products for the largest and fastest growing online website platform as part of our affiliate program.