How to include drop down menus in the streamline theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How to include drop down menus in the streamline theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mcardenal
    Participant

Hi I am having trouble including drop down menus in the primary navigation area of my menus. When I put one of pages as a parent of another it is not appearing as the drop down menu when I scroll over the page. I am using the child theme streamline of the genesis theme.

Can you please assist?

Susan

Menus are not related to whether a page is a parent of another page; menus are set up separately.

To enable drop down under both primary and secondary navigation, go to Dashboard > Genesis > Theme Settings. Select the “Enable Fancy Dropdowns” under Primary Navigation.

Then, set up your menu:  go to Dashboard > Menus > then go ahead and create a menu, by clicking the + button. Name the menu. Then, select what pages to appear under the menu.

For drop-downs, you would indent pages under top level pages in the menu.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

mcardenal
    Participant

Thank you. I figured it out!

Susan

Glad you got your issue resolved. :)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to include drop down menus in the streamline theme’ is closed to new replies.