How to link up a downloadable online file to a payment processor

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How to link up a downloadable online file to a payment processor

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gordy 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Gordy
    Participant

I have created a digital magazine (in pdf) that I would like people to pay for and be able to download the digital magazine online after payment.

I have a link to the pdf file on the server of my hosting plan since the file is 143MB that I cannot upload directly to wordpress.

Can somebody please tell me how to set this up with a payment processor so that people can pay and download the file.

http://www.afroscandic.com

Anita
    Participant

The Easy Digital Download plugins is great for this! You can add in the URL directly to the server and it has payment gateways you can select. I love it. I am using it for a free download on my site. You can see it here.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Anita.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Anita.

Gordy
    Participant

Thanks, Anita. Is it the one you use where you display “Free Download” on your website? Or do you also have it else where?

Anita
    Participant

It’s to the free download. But you can set it up for payments with a payment gateway.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Anita
    Participant

You create your product for download. Then it will give you a short code for you to place on any page or post.

Gordy
    Participant

That’s great. Somebody told me about WooCommerce plugin. Which one will you personally recommend between Easy Digital Download and WooCommerce plugin ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.