How to load pictures with WP-Cycle – Crystal Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How to load pictures with WP-Cycle – Crystal Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

roarsk
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed Crystal Theme and WP-Cycle plugin. In the Home Top Right widget I have put the code <?php wp_cycle(); ?>. No pictures is showing up at the home page. Blogg: http://www.MereteBrenne.com

Somebody that can help?

Roar

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  roarsk.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  roarsk.

Anita
    Participant

You cannot execute PHP code inside a regular text widget. I use this plugin for WP-Cylcle – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/php-code-widget/. Install, activate and then go to Widgets and drag it there and place the code inside there.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

roarsk
    Participant

Thank you anitac – it worked!

Mayby you can answer a second question. I try to have 5 picture at the same line using Genesis – feature post, but it only show 4 picture and put the fifth picture on a new line. There is to much space between the pictures – how can I change this?

Anita
    Participant

Look for this in Style.css: – the margins need to be changed.

.alignright {
    float: right;
    margin: 0 0 15px 15px;
    }

replace this with this:

.alignright {
    float: right;
    margin: 0 2px 10px;
    }

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.