How to load pictures with WP-Cycle – Crystal Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How to load pictures with WP-Cycle – Crystal Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

roarsk
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed Crystal Theme and WP-Cycle plugin. In the Home Top Right widget I have put the code <?php wp_cycle(); ?>. No pictures is showing up at the home page. Blogg: http://www.MereteBrenne.com

Somebody that can help?

Roar

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  roarsk.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  roarsk.

anitac
    Participant

You cannot execute PHP code inside a regular text widget. I use this plugin for WP-Cylcle – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/php-code-widget/. Install, activate and then go to Widgets and drag it there and place the code inside there.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

roarsk
    Participant

Thank you anitac – it worked!

Mayby you can answer a second question. I try to have 5 picture at the same line using Genesis – feature post, but it only show 4 picture and put the fifth picture on a new line. There is to much space between the pictures – how can I change this?

anitac
    Participant

Look for this in Style.css: – the margins need to be changed.

.alignright {
    float: right;
    margin: 0 0 15px 15px;
    }

replace this with this:

.alignright {
    float: right;
    margin: 0 2px 10px;
    }

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.