How To Make A Two Column Drop Down Nav Menu In Executive Pro Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How To Make A Two Column Drop Down Nav Menu In Executive Pro Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Chu 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tcwiggins03

For this site theacnezone.com when you navigate to “natural acne treatments” under the “acne treatments” tab i have way too many pages for it to be one column. Does anyone know how I can make it into two columns?

Thanks a lot!

David Chu
    Participant

Hi,
    Easily? No. Dropdowns are always problematic when there are a lot of them. I can tell you that as a site visitor, when I see very large dropdowns, I’m instantly turned off. Smaller ones are fine.

One idea that I bet you haven’t thought of… maybe you can consolidate some of those pages? 2 ideas in one page, or the like. There are also many other ways to set up and organize things by Category, using submenus, etc.

But when there’s no other acceptable method than lots of dropdowns, mega dropdowns may help. Those are even trickier than regular dropdowns to pull off, so I’d recommend a paid plugin for that. This is very popular. You could get a wider or columnar dropdown using that, I think.

Good luck,
    Dave

Dave Chu ยท Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.