How to Make a Video Responsive in my Generate Box

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to Make a Video Responsive in my Generate Box

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yellowdog 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

amasango
    Participant

Hey there,

I’m using the Generate Theme and I’ve added a video to the Generate Box at the top of the home page http://shyguydatingadvice.com. Any idea how I can make this video responsive so that it displays well in mobile devices.

I installed the plugin FitVids and was able to get videos in my posts responsive, but haven’t had any joy with my Generate Box. Your suggestions are much appreciated.

Tyler

wpspeak
    Participant

To make it responsive, you’ve used the Fitvid plugin. Great.

If your concern is about the appearance of generate box in smaller browser, that’s just a styling issue. You need to figure out the CSS yourself,

yellowdog
    Participant

@amasango/

I have the Generate theme and i want to get a similar setup, a video with the optin, are you able to share the code for the generate box? I have been playing with the code and lost my backup, so i am not sure what goes in that Generate widget, I have added the aweber form via the plugin nick the geek but i am unsure how to get a video in there as well.

If i want to style it myself i presume i can add a <div> and include the embedded video and the aweber form?

i am pretty new to this stuff so its a big learning curve!

yellowdog
    Participant

Can anybody help me recreate this video and opt-in box in the header area? I am struggling with this at the moment and i am a bit lost to be honest…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.