How to make images show up the same?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to make images show up the same?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Spanka 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tijs
    Participant

Dear Studiopress community,

I have trouble with making all my images the same size and place them in the same spot in a post.

The way I would like to present my image is like this:

http://www.muziektherapieplein.nl/241/gitaar-richtlijnen-voor-de-muziektherapeut-3/

Somehow I won’t succeed doing my images this way in other posts. I’d like to show the images the same as they do in this one.

Anyone an idea?
    Thanks in advance :-)

Cheers,
    Tijs

Spanka
    Participant

There are many ways you could do this. There will be no “right” way. I recommend doing a google search on css centering images.

To get you started…

.entry-content img.alignnone {
        display: block; /* dont act like an image - be a big fat full width element */
        margin: 0 auto; /* now I'm a block, margin: 0 auto = place me in the center */
        max-width: 100%; /* but Im not allowed to be any wider than my parent */
    }

This will align any image that you do NOT float left or right when you add media to your page. It will also never overrun the page or look silly on tiny mobile screens.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Spanka.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Spanka.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.