how to put blogpost titles in bold

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks how to put blogpost titles in bold

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  csbeck 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

docmas
    Participant

I’ve changed the color of my blogpost titles in Agency, but they still look flat (see url below), I’d like to have them post in bold, how might I do that please:

http://thepassiondoctor.com/do-you-your-partner-have-a-shared-relationship-vision/

In the event that they ARE already bolded, would like to know how to change them to a bolder font, though I have bold in the header copy and it looks more like what I want, so think it’s not bold.

Thanks,

Adam

csbeck
    Participant

Within your style.css file, you have a style defined:

h1, h2, h2 a, h2 a:visited, h3, h4, h5, h6

It’s defining the font-weight to be normal. You will need to either comment it out, remove it or change it to be bold. Just know that changing that will change other things – like I commented it out and it changed the weight of the title over your “Join the Passion Doctor Community” title. You may want to just make a new style below this one that’s titled:

#content h1

or

.post h1

Again, creating these may affect other areas of your site so you may have to create a more specific style.

Please let us know if you need more assistance.

PS – I’ve found using Firefox’s plugin called Firebug an excellent tool for viewing styles and making on-the-fly changes to see how those changes affect a page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.