How to Remove Grey Horizontal Bar Below Second Navigation on Magazine Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How to Remove Grey Horizontal Bar Below Second Navigation on Magazine Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abovethebuzz 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

abovethebuzz
    Participant

Hi, I just installed the magazine theme and noticed that when I changed the background color, the bar below the secondary navigation didn’t change with it – so it’s light gray and a sore thumb to look at. I can’t seem to find any answers and it’s driving me crazy. Also, is there a way to adjust the padding between the slider and the posts below it <– I would like to have them closer together. Oh and 1 more thing, haha, I can’t for the life of me get the arrows to show up on the slider and even turned off all plugins to see if one of them was causing it, but it still didn’t work. Please help! My site is http://abovethebuzz.com

Thank You!

Kate

AC
    Blocked

Kate, did you get this resolved? I don’t see a light grey line.

abovethebuzz
    Participant

I did – sorry I was up all night trying to figure stuff out (literally) and then kinda just passed out, haha. It was the subnav.png and wrap.png, so once I edited those and re-uploaded them through the cpanel ftp I was able to get it to look better. Still having issues with the padding above the logo as well as below the slider and didn’t figure out how to get the arrows to show up on the slider. Do you know how I can have 3 columns ¬†below the slider — so there are 3 columns of the thumbnail images.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.