How to remove space between header and content? adorable theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to remove space between header and content? adorable theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  purplepatriot 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lynsey
    Participant

Hey i was wondering if anyone knows how to remove the space between the header image and content?  This is the site i am working on so you can see what i’m talking about, thanks!  http://shinymagic.com/ines/

purplepatriot
    Participant

hi shinymagic,

A couple things I see:

[1] I’m not sure how you want your internal pages to look (if #inner should look different), but assuming it should look differently, add this to your style.css:

.home #inner {
       padding: 0;
    }

[2] Also, #header has height=300px, and #title-area also has height=300px but with 17px padding on top. So, for #title-area either remove the 17px padding on top or, if you need the padding, change the height for #title-area to 283px (so that the total is 300px).

Let me know if that works.

Eric @ Coolwater Creative – “Take a leap. Make a splash. Ripple the pond.”
    “Never sacrifice the permanent on the altar of the immediate.” – Give back and help out in the forums.

Lynsey
    Participant

Awesome that worked!  Thanks so much!  I really appreciate your help!

purplepatriot
    Participant

You’re welcome – glad to help! =)

Eric @ Coolwater Creative – “Take a leap. Make a splash. Ripple the pond.”
    “Never sacrifice the permanent on the altar of the immediate.” – Give back and help out in the forums.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to remove space between header and content? adorable theme’ is closed to new replies.