How to remove text logo and description and replace with image logo?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to remove text logo and description and replace with image logo?

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maheshone 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

maheshone
    Participant

Hi,

My blog URL is http://www.minterest.com/ (using focus theme) and am new to genesis.
    I want to remove text logo and description from header and want to replace the same with my own image logo?
    Any help?

Anita
    Blocked

You should be able to place it by going to Appearance > Header and upload it there. The default header size of 1060 × 120 pixels will be used as-is or you will need to crop it to that size.

If your logo is not that wide/tall, you can modify the settings by going here first.

Go to Appearance > Editor
    Click Theme Functions
    Scroll down and look for this code

[php]/** Add support for custom header */
    add_theme_support( ‘genesis-custom-header’, array( ‘width’ => 1060, ‘height’ => 120 ) );[/php]

Change the width and height to your logo size – then save it.

Then go back to Appearance > Header – upload your logo.

Web: http://cre8tivediva.com / Twitter: @thecre8tivediva

maheshone
    Participant

Hi,

I did see that option… but isn’t possible to replace the TITLE only and not the whole header? I want the image logo to link to my home page.

Is that possible if I added the logo using the above way?

I want to add an image logo that links to my home page and at the same time I want to keep my default header image.

Is that possible?

Thanks!

maheshone
    Participant

Fantastic! I see that header automatically becomes logo.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to remove text logo and description and replace with image logo?’ is closed to new replies.