how to see older post after scrowing down to the last post on the home featured

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks how to see older post after scrowing down to the last post on the home featured

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gordy 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gordy
    Participant

I am showing 12 post under the Genesis featured home post but, I would like to know how a visitor can see more post after scrowing down to the last post on the featured post on the home page.

What is the best solutions for them to see older post that were in the featured home post before but, that have now moved down the ladder because I have added new posts.

Here is the site : http://www.afroscandic.com

braddalton
    Participant

capacitron
    Participant

The Jetpack plugin has an Infinite Scroll Add-On too. However when trying to activate I’m told by Jetpack: “…your theme, Minimum Child Theme, doesn’t support Infinite Scroll…” They do provide a support page: http://jetpack.me/support/infinite-scroll/. I thought I’d ask the community first before I plunge into it. Any suggestions, shortcuts etc etc?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  capacitron.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  capacitron.

Gordy
    Participant

It seems that it is not just only “mMinimum Child Theme” that is affected. It looks like it is all the Genesis Child theme that are not currently supporting the infinite-scroll

If you succed using Jetpack, please let me know how you go about it.

cheers!

Gordy
    Participant

Hi Capacitron,

Have you been able to use the jetpack infinite-scroll on the Genesis child theme?

Please let me know if it has worked for you. And I would appreciate any tip on how to do this from anybody in the house.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.