How to set current_menu_item for Portfolio page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to set current_menu_item for Portfolio page

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  And_or 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

And_or
    Participant

I made my company page with the Executive theme as a base.  When using the portfolio I found it is not obvious to get the class current_menu_item set. So the portfolio does not have a styled indication as to which is the active or parent menu item.

Also I used some /tag/tagname links in the menu. Can anyone give me a tip how to get the current or parent_menu_item set on those links?

See the menu here: http://www.webtaurus.nl/en/

Thanks for your answer(s)

Simplicity is not Simple Webtaurus

cehwitham
    Participant

Hi,

Looking at your website this issue has now been resolved? I’m seeing current page indications (orange bg) on the portfolio and tag pages.

If it’s not behaving as you want, please provide some more information and I’ll take a look.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

And_or
    Participant

Thanks for the reminder Chris, forgot the  resolved thingy … the answers are in this topic

Simplicity is not Simple Webtaurus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How to set current_menu_item for Portfolio page’ is closed to new replies.