How to Show List of Latest Video (similar to Latest Posts)?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to Show List of Latest Video (similar to Latest Posts)?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ramseyp 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JohnRDale
    Participant

I would like to have a list of my latest videos show up under the list of latest posts (http://johnrdale.com/video/coaching/).  I’ve searched the forums, looked at tutorials, etc. and can find a solution.

Thank you.

ramseyp
    Participant

Hi John,

If Video is a registered post type (It appears that’s the case with your site), you can use the Genesis Featured Widget Amplified plugin to do this. It replaces the standard Genesis Feature Widget with one that lets you feature custom post types in the widget. You could use that widget in your sidebar, tell it to use Videos, show the X-most recent, and display title’s only.

You may need to edit your CSS to get them to display exactly the way you want.

An alternate path would be to search the WordPress plugins for a custom post type listing widget (I’m unsure of a particular one).

Cheers!

Pat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.