HT:add custom social icons to right header area in Metro theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks HT:add custom social icons to right header area in Metro theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea Rennick 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

designer999
    Participant

Hello All-Thanks in advance to anyone who can take the time to share their knowledge with me:) Its greatly appreciated!My website is http://www.cebdesignsllc.com.

Tasks I need help with:

adding custom social media icons to the top right header area. Do I use a widget? If so and I create custom menu how do I get it to grab my custom icon uploaded to media?
    How do I shorten my contact form (in the footer#3 area)  Currently its just too long and throwing entire footer area off.
    How to center a widget….For instance my testimonials in footer#2 need to be centered within footer area 2
    Any recommendations for books to learn CSS? I feel that this is really where I’m lacking and that learning some CSS could really help.
    Any general resources (books/websites) that walk a beginner through customization of a WordPress website? (don’t say the codex- I’ve look there already) This would help me not post so many questions here. Thanks a bunch.

Andrea Rennick
    Keymaster

Ad any social icons plugin that gives you a widget and drag the widget to that area.

There is the WordPRess All-In-One For Dummies book that may help.

General css - http://reference.sitepoint.com/css

**forum signature**
    If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Twitterholic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.