I can't find the editor for Minimum

Community Forums Forums General Discussion I can't find the editor for Minimum

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suzanneper 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Suzanneper
    Participant

Why can’t I find the editor any more on my dashboard now I have installed the Minimum theme? Where is it?

http://www.strandsofmylife.com

Anita
    Participant

Which editor are you talking about? The Editor under the Appearance settings or the Editor within the post/page?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Suzanneper
    Participant

The editor under Appearance. It is not there and I can’t find it anywhere else.

Anita
    Participant

What versions are WordPress and Genesis?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Suzanneper
    Participant

Wordpress 3.5.1 and Genesis 1.9.2

Anita
    Participant

If you are current, then I would put in a ticket with Support on that.

Suzanneper
    Participant

Will do. It only happened with the installation of the new theme. While I am here, are you able to tell me how to reduce the height of the main big image on the home page?

Suzanneper
    Participant

It seems my host has disabled the editor so I have to use FTP. I have now managed to change the height of the main photo. Now I need to know how to have images instead of the featured posts on the home page. Where in the FTP do I change that and how?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.