Ideas on how to handle a post that is like a slide show

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Ideas on how to handle a post that is like a slide show

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

keconomos@sbcglobal.net
    Participant

Running Genesis/Agentpress. I am doing a post on a property rehab that we did- 10 images each with some text (about 100 words) showing the improvements we made before marketing the property. I can see starting it on a page with a title and a short intro and including the first image and text and then going with a arrow click to the next image /text- maybe carrying over the title and intro on each page that contains a new image and text-  plus a counter such as 2 of 10.

I have created sliders before and they will allow me to do image and text slide shows on a page but I am not sure if that optimizes the SEO post quality – I get the idea that it could be like a master post with 10 subposts flowing from it and that would generate a whole lot better seo juice.

Ideas, pointers, resources,  or you’re-out-of-you’re-minds – Please?

braddalton
    Participant

You can use a slideshow plugin or custom post type with next and previous post links for a series of posts with a custom field.

Bit of work but not difficult.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.