idXpress Search not formatted correctly

Community Forums Forums General Discussion idXpress Search not formatted correctly

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  infussion 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have an issue with the dsIDXpress search field on my AgentPress theme. You can see the issue by visiting the following site

You will see the “Baths” field is not being displayed inside the search table and is extended into my sidebar.

I have contacted DiverseSolutions and they said the AgentPress theme is causing the issue. I then contacted StudioPress support and they pointed the finger at DiverseSolutions.

Can anyone tell me where I can fix this by either making the Bed & Baths fields narrower or making the Baths field appear under Beds on the next line?

Just off the top of my head because I am on ipad and not looking at the code. It looks like you have a syntax error or improperly closed divs as there is an extraneous > after Price.

Need Website Customization or a Responsive CSS fix? Contact Me

Which file are you referring to? I will take a look to see if I came find it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.