IE 10 Validation form issues

Community Forums Forums General Discussion IE 10 Validation form issues

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  outlawgt 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

outlawgt
    Participant

I have a registration form on my site that uses validation built using jquery. I just implemented this didn’t have that before. And I noticed Validation works fine on all browsers except IE 10. I tested it out by only filling out only 2 of the 10 required fields and the form was submitted. Anyone know what the problem could be

Thanks

anitac
    Participant

Please post a link to your site so we can take a look.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

outlawgt
    Participant

The site is voterequests.com Vote requests . com It only happens when you use IE10 all other browsers work fine. On the home page you will find the form.

anitac
    Participant

Keep in mind, your theme was developed before IE 10 came out. IE works strangely for a lot of themes… there’s always some kinda glitch with IE.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

outlawgt
    Participant

I did some research on Google and it looks like i’m not the only one with this type of issue. I don’t use IE10 because it sucks lol always crashes.

But, about 25 percent of my users do according to analytics. I thought about getting gravity forms to build my forms because I usually just code my forms by hand. Would you know if this same issue is with GF too?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.