ie7 workaround for wrap height

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks ie7 workaround for wrap height

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa at OG 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lisa at OG
    Participant

I’m working on changing up the genesis slider at the top of a studiopress theme. I want the image slider butted right up underneath the top nav and butted up right next to the welcome message below it. It looks great on every browser but ie7 (figures…) where the wrap is exactly the right height BUT on ie7 the height exceeds the wrap for some reason and the background is showing beyond the photos. Here is a link to the site: http://www.originalginger.com/demos/legacy-2/.  Anyone got any suggestions of how to revise CSS so this doesn’t happen?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Lisa at OG.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Lisa at OG.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Lisa,

I’m not sure if you got this working or not. If it still needs help could you check teh link. I’m getting a 404 on it.

Lisa at OG
    Participant

Hmmm. Here’s the link again: http://www.originalginger.com/demos/legacy-2/. Thanks for any help you can provide. It only seems to be a problem in ie7 and I still haven’t found a solution.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Lisa,

Thanks. I’m not seeing anything jump out at me. I don’t have IE7 so it is hard to say for sure why.

When you say the “wrap” there are a couple of wraps. Do you mean above or below the slider is showing background?

Lisa at OG
    Participant

Below the slider there is a grey strip of colour where it should be just the text butted right up against the slider images.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.