Image as horizontal line and add search widget in menu

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Image as horizontal line and add search widget in menu

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vwaicar 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

vwaicar

I would like to use image e.g small stars as my horizontal line to separate different sections of my post. Can anyone tell me the css code to add.

I will also want to add the search widget to my primary menu ( below the header and nee help on how to do that.

I am using the Metro pro theme.

http://www.reviewchalet.com

braddalton
    Participant

1. This depends on the image. Have you created an image of horizontal stars? Please link to it.

2. Once you build a menu go to Genesis > Theme Settings > Navigation > Primary Navigation Extras.

vwaicar

Thanks Braddalton for your response – I appreciate. Here is the link to the stars image: http://www.reviewchalet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/horizontal-rule-red-stars.jpg.

I still don’t understand how to add search widget to the menu. Could you explain more.

braddalton
    Participant

Which sections of your posts do you want to separate?

You can add the image in your editor anywhere you like. No CSS required.

vwaicar

Mine is a review site and I want to use the stars as a horizontal line separation the different product sections in a review post.

vwaicar
    This reply has been marked as private.

vwaicar
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.