Image problems – prose theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Image problems – prose theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joan 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am trying to get the images to show correctly in my Prose-themed blog.

On every post, I have selected a featured image. I have multiple images for each post.  Sometimes the first image in the post is also the image I select for the featured image.  Sometimes it is not.

Under “Theme Settings – Content Archives” I have checked “Include the Featured Image”

Under “Theme Settings – Teaser Box Settings” I have checked “Include featured image on teasers”

Sometimes the first image in the post shows up IN ADDITION to the featured image.  Sometimes it doesn’t.

For example, here the first archive has a duplicate image, but the others don’t.

Here  the first archive has a duplicate image too.

On my home page  the second teaser has a duplicate image.

I would assume “include the featured image” would do just that include only the featured image.  This randomness is confusing.

Since you posted this a while back, I thought I would check in to see if you got your issue resolved?

Susan @ One Happy Studio I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

No, I finally gave up.  I uncheck all the “Featured Image” boxes and resigned myself that the first image on the post would be the image that shows up in the teaser.

I would love a suggestion if you’ve got one.  I simply couldn’t spend anymore time on the problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.