Image resizing not working

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Image resizing not working

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alinechahine
    Participant

well i am having same problem with genesis 1.9.2 and wordpress 5.5.2 not even with wordpress 6. i am using News theme. i upload an image (800px wide) usually it resize directly as per your layout for example original image 800 – layout 650 wordpress directly resize your image to the layout setting.

this is not happening in Genesis 1.9.2 – News theme instead it ll crop the image. naything i am doing wrong?

anitac
    Participant

I have moved your discussion because it did not have anything to do with the other person’s issues. Please post a link to your website so we can take a look.

Also, there isn’t a WordPress 5.5.2 or a WordPress 6, so I am not sure what you are talking about.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

alinechahine
    Participant

sorry about that.. well i m using test site through bitnami 5.1.2 (sorry abou that) .. i also tried genesis 2.0 beta and wordpress 3.6 beta i had the same problem images are not resizing automatically.

i have only tried to change media settings: Medium image size to my layout size. and it seemed it worked. i am not sure this is the solution or not.

anitac
    Participant

Ok, well reporting issues on these items that are in Beta cannot be answered here. Maybe note this on Brian Gardner’s blog – http://www.studiopress.com/releases/genesis-framework-20-beta.htm. This is the community forum and most of us have not had the opportunity to use the Beta.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.