Image text wrap

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Image text wrap

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thewebcoach 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sterman7
    Participant

My site is http://marketandeconomy.com.

On my home page you will see that the first post has an image with text wrapped around the image.  All the subsequent posts that are teasers(?) do not have text wrapping the image.  How can I make the those teaser posts on the home page have text wrapping the image.  As well, how do I change the size of the image in those same teaser posts?  Thanks for any help?

http://marketandeconomy.com

Riavon
    Participant

If you’re using the Genesis Featured Widget Amplified widget to generate the teasers, configure your settings for the image in the widget settings under the “Show Featured Image” section you see a drop down menu for sizes and a drop down menu for alignment.  Select your image size and set the alignment to “Left”.

Twitter: @riavonentprises

sterman7
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback.  But, I am not sure what you are referencing with “Genesis Featured Widget Amplified widget”  There is nothing like this in my widget selection for the Eleven40 theme.  ??

Riavon
    Participant

Ok. Without being able to see the setup you have in your Dashboard that was just a guess on my part, as there are different ways to generate that content. I see you’re using the out of the box setup of Eleven40 which uses the Genesis grid to generate those content columns where your post teasers appear on your home page. I believe it will require some slight code modification to the Genesis grid loop to change

[code] 'grid_image_class'        => 'alignnone', [/code]

to

[code]'grid_image_class'        => 'alignleft', [/code]

I’ll try to research this to see if there is an easy way to explain to you how to do it, OR (hopefully) one of the Genesis coding gurus can help us.

This plugin may be of use for this situation, as well: Genesis Grid Loop

Twitter: @riavonentprises

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Riavon.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Riavon.

sterman7
    Participant

Thanks!!

thewebcoach
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.