Improving my Themes Post Comments

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Improving my Themes Post Comments

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  westerdaled 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

westerdaled
    Participant

Hi

I just moved my bog site to Metro Pro. I notice my Post comments looks very different to the one shown in the Metro Pro demo – mine seems to look very cluttered and unusable. I think this may be due to a plugin I have must have enabled at some stage ;-(.. Anyway I thought I would review what I would like me comments box to look like and see how I can get there.

1) Ensure the users must supply name email ( not published) and optional web site address
    2) Optionally, ( this is nice to have) all my users to signed in with Google+, or twitter or linkedIn ( perhaps not FaceBook tho)
    3) Display avatars
    4) Allow users to supply some general markup and WPSyntaxhighlighter markup
    5) Users must be allowed to re-edit their comments within say 1-2 hours ( perhaps install the Simple Comment Editing plugin)

Ok, assuming I can get back to the default post functionality in Metro/Genesis, is this achievable, say without disappearing off to Disqus .

Daniel

http://westerdale.biz

westerdaled
    Participant

Hi

By the way I do have JetPack comments ( not enabled) if this can work , threaded and can be made to allow edits.

Daniel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.