In a bind — need help

Community Forums Forums General Discussion In a bind — need help

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lubsmith47 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lubsmith47
    Participant

I hope it’s ok to post this here, but I’m in a bind and really need some help.

My client’s site is a customization of the Scribble theme. The other day, I was updating plug-ins one at a time, and it appears that the Genesis Layout Extras plug-in may have broken it.

The background image, behind the home page header, is missing along with the header on the interior pages.

The developer who customized the theme is not available to help. I need to hire a developer who can help fix this quickly.

If anyone can help, please let me know and I can contact you privately. Thank you!

Julie

http://www.ghosttweeting.com

RobG
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

David Chu
    Participant

Hi,
    After looking at your site, I already have a couple ideas for you. Feel free to contact me via my link if you’d like.

Cheers, Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

lubsmith47
    Participant

Thanks Rob. There’s a blue background, that sits behind the home page header, that is now missing. And the interior page header (just below the orange nav bar) is now missing.

This morning, I uninstalled the plug-in in question, but the problems still persist.

Thanks!
    Julie

lubsmith47
    Participant

Thanks to David for helping me get the site fixed up! Issue resolved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘In a bind — need help’ is closed to new replies.