Information Not Showing In Primary Sidebar

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Information Not Showing In Primary Sidebar

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ck581 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ck581
    Participant

I am working with the Magazine Pro Theme and I’m using the default layout setting. I put a text widget under the Primary Sidebar. The Information in the widget is not showing to the right of the page (in a column) but instead is showing on the main column with the title of the widget showing as a title in the black bar going across the screen. Any ideas as to why this has happened? Thank you.

AndreaKay
    Participant

Can you please provide a link to the site?

anitac
    Participant

Please provide a link to the site in question. We cannot assist you with troubleshooting if we cannot see the website.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

ck581
    Participant

I am trying to find out if Magazine Pro actually has a right column like the previous Magazine theme. Although the default theme shows columns, I don’t see them on the sample theme setup. Has anyone used the columns on Magazine Pro? Thanks.

anitac
    Participant

They all have three column formats – it’s the sidebar-content-sidebar layout – http://demo.studiopress.com/magazine/layouts/scs/. It’s not a template – it’s a layout.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

ck581
    Participant

Have you have success with using the side columns? Would you clarify your reference to it being a layout versus a template? Not sure what that was about. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.