Information Not Showing In Primary Sidebar

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Information Not Showing In Primary Sidebar

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ck581 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ck581
    Participant

I am working with the Magazine Pro Theme and I’m using the default layout setting. I put a text widget under the Primary Sidebar. The Information in the widget is not showing to the right of the page (in a column) but instead is showing on the main column with the title of the widget showing as a title in the black bar going across the screen. Any ideas as to why this has happened? Thank you.

AndreaKay
    Participant

Can you please provide a link to the site?

AC
    Blocked

Please provide a link to the site in question. We cannot assist you with troubleshooting if we cannot see the website.

ck581
    Participant

I am trying to find out if Magazine Pro actually has a right column like the previous Magazine theme. Although the default theme shows columns, I don’t see them on the sample theme setup. Has anyone used the columns on Magazine Pro? Thanks.

AC
    Blocked

They all have three column formats – it’s the sidebar-content-sidebar layout – http://demo.studiopress.com/magazine/layouts/scs/. It’s not a template – it’s a layout.

ck581
    Participant

Have you have success with using the side columns? Would you clarify your reference to it being a layout versus a template? Not sure what that was about. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.