Infusionsoft and WordPress

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Infusionsoft and WordPress

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  eugenoprea 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

netviper
    Participant

I have a client looking for some integration between infusionSoft and WordPress.  I haven’t seen a lot about it or many plugins.

Does anyone have experience with this?

fox
    Participant

Not sure what you mean by integration but you should look into Infusion’s Marketplace. They have many people who have paid ways to make Infusion easier to use. There is at least one company with a plugin to integrate WordPress with their system, beyond placing opt-in forms on your site.

eugenoprea
    Participant

I am almost ready with launching a free plugin that submits member data from a Premise membership site to Infusionsoft.

If you are interested, you can reach out to me and I can let you know once it’s up on the WordPress.org site.

miguelcarrasco
    Participant

Would love to get access to the presmise Infusionsoft plugin. I just bought Presmise and assumed it would have Infusionsoft integration :(

eugenoprea
    Participant

Hey Miguel, are you up for a test of my plugin?

It’s functional and everything seems to be working fine, but I would like to have an extra test before uploading it to the WordPress repository.

miguelcarrasco
    Participant

You bet ready when you are! Just send me the info to miguel@miguelcarrasco.com. Looking forward to it!

eugenoprea
    Participant

Ok, the plugin is ready and you can find the latest version at the link below:

Premise Infusionsoft® Integration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.