Inner Container of my Static Front Page is not displaying properly

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Inner Container of my Static Front Page is not displaying properly

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Cree 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

updatealan
    Participant

On any page that I select as my Static Front Page, the width of the Inner container is being reduced from 1060px to 990px.

When I change the Static Front Page and view the same page, now, no longer selected as such, it displays properly at 1060px.

It seems to be dropping the ‘padding’ of the Inner container. I’ve pasted this code below.

This behavior seemed to have occurred while I was in ‘Edit Page’ mode. Very strange. I’m using the AgentPress 2.0 Child Theme, and I have not, yet, updated my version of WordPress (from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2).

Anyone have any ideas about what may be going on?

From style.css:

/* Inner
    ———————————————————— */

#inner {
    -moz-box-shadow: 0 1px 0px #000;
    -webkit-box-shadow: 0 1px 0px #000;
    box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 0px #000;
    margin: 0 auto;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 10px 35px 10px 35px;
    width: 990px;
    background:url(‘http://dtconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/bg_inner59.png’);
    }

http://www.dtconfidential.com

Chris Cree
    Participant

Look at line 649 of your style sheet. This code is overriding the padding on your home page:

.page-template-home-demo-php.full-width-content #inner,
    .archive.full-width-content #inner,
    .home.full-width-content #inner {
    	padding: 0;
    	width: 990px;
    }

Either adjust the padding here, remove the .home.full-width-content #inner selector or delete this bit entirely.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.