Innov8tive how to change the title on post and pages color

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Innov8tive how to change the title on post and pages color

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ngb222 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ngb222
    Participant

I used firebug and when I change that section it keeps changing the body.
    How can I change just the titles color?

http://blogblogging.net/leslie/

Anita
    Participant

Is this all fixed for you now? We were emailing back and forth from Eight Crazy Designs.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

ngb222
    Participant

I actually learned a few things. No more help with CSS styling anymore, and the old forums are being taken down in July. I still use that forum still all the time, since I use almost every theme SP sold and a bunch of community themes. Things are different for different themes. And the kind lady from 8 Crazy told me that Gen is totally changing to HTML5 and CSS3.
    So does this mean if one of my clients updates their theme it will break?

Anita
    Participant

Ha, that lady at 8 Crazy was was me – the support person. You might want to send out a note to them about the changes and what they should and should not do. Me, personally – if I know my client loves their theme and their site and I feel turning on HTML5 will change their website, I will tell them not to turn it on. Just to be proactive, I intend to notify my clients and former clients and they can tell me at that time what they’d like to do.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

ngb222
    Participant

Thank you Anitac! Great chatting with you. Glad we were able to connect up yesterday.
    I am going to write an article in my newsletter about these changes so they do not accidently change their sites before we are all prepared.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Innov8tive how to change the title on post and pages color’ is closed to new replies.