Insert Nav into Page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Insert Nav into Page

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  briegger 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

briegger
    Participant

I’m wondering if there is a way to insert a custom menu/navigation into a page?

I’m looking for a quick and easy way to disperse pdf’s that are a link to an outside source.  The customer wants it to be a drop down menu.

So, the first category would be BlueCross/BlueShield, then when you choose that, there would be four or five other choices (pdf1, pdf2, etc), once that is clicked on, take it to the link associated with that pdf.

Does that make sense? I was hoping I could do it quick with the menus but maybe not…

http://www.medicareinsuranceprofessionals.com

Thanks!

briegger
    Participant

Just checking to see if anyone had an answer or if this is too crazy of a request. Thanks!

Susan

I saw your post yesterday, and my first thought was the Simple Menus plugin, which allows you to assign the secondary navigation menu to a post or page basis, but I wasn’t sure if that is what you wanted (it sounded like you wanted something within the content of the page?  I thought I would suggest it just in case nobody else had a better solution.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Susan

The next thought I had was to add a widgeted area to the specific page, and populate that with a custom menu.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

briegger
    Participant

Thanks Susan! Yes, I want something within the content of the page  :( But great idea!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.