how to insert additional div in wrap

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks how to insert additional div in wrap

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  surefirewebserv 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rswong
    Participant

Hi everyone team,

I want to ask a question here for customization.
    If you look at my website in here http://www.arjunaelektronik.com/kredit/ then you can see there is the structural div in the #wrap as following:
    – header
    – nav
    – inner
    – footer-widgets
    – footer

The footer-widgets are done using the following code

/** Add support for structural wraps */
    add_theme_support( ‘genesis-structural-wraps’, array( ‘header’, ‘nav’, ‘subnav’, ‘inner’, ‘footer-widgets’, ‘footer’ ) );

/** Add support for 3-column footer widgets */
    add_theme_support( ‘genesis-footer-widgets’, 3 );

What I want to achieve here is that I want to put another div before the footer-widgets so I can put customised image with message as I see fit according to the page. In short, I would like to have control over the div content (either programatically or using widget).

How can I do that ?
    I tried inserting it using the hooks before footer but its not the right place. I searched and found that there is no hook for “after_inner” or something similar.

Can anyone here advice ?

Thanks

surefirewebserv
    Participant

You can try this hook genesis_after_content_sidebar_wrap and see if that places where you want it.

SureFireWebServices.com | Genesis Tuts and More
    Genesis Theme Starter Kit | It’s Free

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.