April 11, 2013 at 2:04 pm #34819
RainbowStephParticipantPost count: 27
I don’t know where to go to ask some questions about the INSPIRED (community) theme before purchasing since it is not included in the pro package. [http://demos.restored316designs.com/inspired/]
Normally I would just download the theme and have a play to figure this out, but don’t want to spend the $18.71 if it doesn’t do what I need.
Can anyone advise please?
1) Can slider NOT be used to set up home page?
2) can you specific different # of columns under slider (as shown on home page demo)
3) are the color blocked headers (home page i.e. ABOUT THE DESIGNER, SERVICES, MY PORTFOLIO) changeable — meaning can you specific which color for which category? I’m assuming those are CATEGORIES? or PAGES
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!April 11, 2013 at 2:53 pm #34830
ACBlockedPost count: 7712
Not sure why they don’t have their own support – but here is their Contact page – http://spyr.me/contact/. Here is a little more about the product – http://in.spyr.me/how-to/. As a moderator on the forum, I haven’t run across anyone using this particular community theme, so it’s best to contact the developer.April 11, 2013 at 3:08 pm #34834
Lauren is the designer behind Restored 316; she has her own help desk, which can be accessed here:http://www.restored316designs.com/support/
If you submit a question to the help desk, I am more than likely going to be the one to respond to your questions, because I help Lauren out over there.
As to the answers to your specific questions, I’ll be back shortly with the answers
April 11, 2013 at 3:12 pm #34837
ACBlockedPost count: 7712
Oh okay Susan! Sorry about the mix up.April 11, 2013 at 3:19 pm #34844
1) Can slider NOT be used to set up home page? -
The slider is in a widget area – you can chose whether to add the slider or not.
2) can you specific different # of columns under slider (as shown on home page demo) -
The “columns” are widget areas (Home Middle) – if you are comfortable registering widgets, you could change the number of widgets in this area.
3) are the color blocked headers (home page i.e. ABOUT THE DESIGNER, SERVICES, MY PORTFOLIO) changeable — meaning can you specific which color for which category? I’m assuming those are CATEGORIES? or PAGES -
the Home Middle section is for featured posts or pages (up to you) – the colors are by default (the theme does have additional color schemes available). You could easily change the colors in your stylesheet.
If you need additional assistance, you can contact me directly, or submit a ticket through the Restored 316 support desk.
April 11, 2013 at 3:20 pm #34846
The topic ‘INSPIRED Community Theme – pre-purchase questions’ is closed to new replies.