Is a Larger Logo Possible? Executive 2 Child Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Is a Larger Logo Possible? Executive 2 Child Theme

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TechGravy
    Participant

I just want a larger logo to display.  I tried editing the CSS of the header section to be 200px high, but of course when I go to upload my larger logo I’m met with the “crop” issue.

Surely there’s a way.  I’ve tried to Google and get a straight answer, but so far no dice.

Thanks!

SoZo

Certainly. The custom header dimensions are set by the custom header function in functions.php.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

TechGravy
    Participant

Thanks for the help.  This saved the day!

What I did, in case it helps anyone else:

Removed the logo I had and started fresh.  Modified the custom header function as referenced above to have a height of 200px.  Modified the style.css file for the header to have a min-height of 200px.  The logo upload section of the header editor now says that images of exactly 1140×200 will be used as is.  Those are the specs of my logo, so I uploaded it to the header and it worked like a charm.

Thanks again!

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is a Larger Logo Possible? Executive 2 Child Theme’ is closed to new replies.