Is AgentPress responsive?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Is AgentPress responsive?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sidcam
    Participant

I see a couple of AgentPress threads on this forum discussing responsive design but when I look at http://demo.studiopress.com/agentpress/ on http://www.studiopress.com/responsive/ it doesn’t appear to be responsive at all (and other themes do). Has AgentPress been updated for a responsive design?

Thanks in advance for your help
    Sid

Anita
    Participant

Agentpress is not responsive at this time and it has not been converted to responsiveness. However, you can use the Agentpress Plugin with any of the responsive themes. I am working on a sample of one now.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

WendyYohe
    Participant

Anita, does the AgentPress listings plugin work with the other responsive themes (like Metro Pro) “out of the box” or does it require some customization?

Anita
    Participant

Yes, it works. You just need to tweak it a bit as you go along. I’ve done some custom work using Metro for one client and another client using Executive – but not the PRO versions of those.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

Anita
    Participant

I just did a demo of Agentpress with the Metro theme. Check it out. I am still working on it. Some of the responsiveness and other quirky little things.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.