Is there a way to get the sample posts and pages on a test site

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Is there a way to get the sample posts and pages on a test site

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  krystyn 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

krystyn
    Participant

Is there any way to get the sample posts/pages on a site (for example, using the blissful them) just to generate content and pages to make sure everything is working, or do I need to come up with it myself?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  krystyn. Reason: change notification
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  krystyn. Reason: change notification

anitac
    Participant

Yes, you can import the XML of the demo content which is included in the themes zip file. Just go to Tools > Import. Select the WordPress Importer, then browse your desktop to your themes folder and import the XML. Besure to include all of the attachments.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

krystyn
    Participant

Thanks! I seriously looked in the folder and couldn’t see them! (Must check glasses RX!)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.